Best Beginnings is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team and help us give every UK baby the healthiest possible start in life through supporting our innovative projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a charity that makes a proven difference to the lives of children and parents, the successful applicant will report to the Policy and Development Manager and be a key part of a dynamic team. The post holder will coordinate several projects concurrently including our Small Wonders project.
You will need to need to be:
- Committed to making a difference
- An excellent coordinator
- Organised and efficient
- Able to liaise with families, expert stakeholders and partners
- A good communicator
- Enjoy organising events
- Enjoy a dynamic, innovative and creative work environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to manage competing deadlines
- Able to rapidly understand and work with complex information.
Contract: 6 months with view to permanent
Hours: full time
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd January
You will be based at our office in north west London.
To apply please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Tuesday January 3rd. Applications without a completed application form will NOT be considered.
Download the job description and person specification:
Download the application form here: